viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Autobiography


I was born on February 19, 1993. I grew up with my family in my native town, San José.
When I was a little boy, I remember that I enjoyed a lot my childhood with my parents and my sister, my neighborhood´s friends, my school´s classmates and other members of the family like cousins.
I started the school when I was 7 years old and I can remember the first day of school, I was so scared but happy because I was going to meet new people. In 2006 I started the high school, which was other big step because this meant a new phase in my short life.
In all my years of study I got great scores and finally I am in my last year of high school.

 In my personal life I considerate that I had a beautiful life, because I have a lot of things that makes me happy like my friends, my family, I have a home and I live with God in my heart.
Right now, I am 18 years old, I live with my parents and my younger sister, I am in my last year in high school and I am so excited to study in the university and get a job where I can make money to have a great future.

1 comentario:

  1. What do you want to study? Good use of grammar, almost flawless...I think if you proofread, you will catch the errors. Great!

    ResponderEliminar