jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

My Favorite Country

Someday in my life I would like to visit any European country, but my favorite is Italy.
Italy is my favorite country because it has many monuments, some kinds of food and there are a lot of things to do.
If I visit Italy, the first thing that I want to do is going to meet the mains monuments of this country like the coliseum, Pisa Tower, and the most famous soccer stadiums in Italy.
Other place that I want to visit is Venecia, because I want to meet the city traveling in a boat.
Another reason for I want to visit Italy is for their food; I really like the pasta such as pizza, lasagna, cannelloni, wine…
I hope that one day I would can visit this wonderful country; but first I have to work hard and save enough money to make my dream a reality.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario