viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

What country would you want to be?

I love be Costa Rican but, If I would have the opportunity to choose my nationality probably I'd choose the spanish culture.
I would have liked to be born in Spain because I really like some tradition and the culture of that country. My main reasons why I chose Spain are their food like the "paella", it's so delicious; their traditions like the popular "corridas" (this is when the people runs with some bulls to get into the stadium) it's so excited; or their typical dance "the Flamenco", this is a very interesting dance accompanied with a guitar and a singer, that should be fun; and other reason is their main sport, the Soccer. The soccer in this country is one of the best in the world and I think that there is the best teams in the world: "FC Barcelona" and "Real Madrid FC".
That are just a few reasons why I'd like be spanish without considerate their good people and their fascinating history.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario